Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The grass is always greener...

...in my yard this year than year I can ever remember on December 4th. I'm starting to wonder if I should pull the mower out of the shed and give it a spin around the yard. We are closing in on 2 months ahead of when we've been getting the first shovelable snow over the last couple of years. I'm not complaining. For a while I thought the snow would win and I'd have to get a snow blower. It was crazy. Now, I've got the snow right where I want him. The only problem is we haven't gotten much rain this fall either, so our pond is looking pretty dry. If it continues I might have to get my hose out and fill it back up. :) Actually, maybe there will be some neat fossils on the bottom of that pond. Might have to go take a look back there sometime. There might have been a golf course in this area at one point years ago. Maybe I can find an Arnie Palmer original...

No comments:

Post a Comment